Bodywork (Advanced Massage Therapy)
Benefits of bodywork sessions:
- Less frustration of having the same issues come up repeatedly and not knowing what to do about it.
- Enjoy hobbies, working out, practicing yoga, and free time with better ease of movement and improved strength.
- Self empowerment, in knowing you can make choices that improve your well being.
- Improve mood and clarity. Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Awareness, along with the tools to help let go of tendencies, beliefs, or habits that may be causing imbalance, hindering healing.
- Alleviate low back and neck pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence
- Get sick less due to enhanced immunity.
- Increase joint flexibility
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Feel more energized from oxygen and nutrients being pumped into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling, meaning less pain.
What’s Included with Bodywork
- Structural (physical) evaluation and strategy session. Get insight on your body and a plan to get you on the path to where you want to be.
- 60 or 90-minute bodywork sessions
- An exercise program with videos. If you already work out or practice yoga, this can be incorporated into what you are already doing.
- Learn how you can make some adjustments in your diet to better align yourself with where you’d like to be physically and mentally.Helpful and practical recommendations on how to deal with stress, tension, and anxiety, and the beliefs and thoughts that may be contributing to them.